Meks Hair Info...

I am Relaxed and super excited about that choice. But I do stretch my relaxers every 6 to 8 months at the most. 

What was your longest stretch?
10 months... which was to long of a stretch for my hair and will never go that long again.

What is your hair type?
4B (I think.. I'm not to sure..lol)

What is your current hair length?
a little pass BSL... almost to MBL

What is your hair length goal?
Mid Back Length (MBL)....(WL is my final goal)

What is your favorite hair product?
OLIVE OIL!!!!! lol I really love olive just about anything with olive oil in in I will give it a try.
I will do a full breakdown of all my hair products in a later blog.

If you have any questions please ask and I will do my best to answer them right away.

Mek



 


2 comments:

  1. Wow your stretches are long, I started my journey about 3 months ago, but so only stretched for 3 months and thought that was hard, you are doing 6 to 8 months wow! Could you write a post about how you manage the be growth and prevent hair breaking?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello, I am so sorry I am just now seeing your post. I am currently updating my blog and will do a blog post just on how I stretch so long and why. Thank you for stopping by my blog. :-)

      Delete

Featured Post

Meks Hair Info...

I am Relaxed and super excited about that choice. But I do stretch my relaxers every 6 to 8 months at the most.  What was your longest str...