UPDATES...

So last night I did a deep conditioner blow dry on low heat and light flat iron. My scalp has been really itchy lately but just in one area, so I did some research and got some great advice.I was told to use some castor oil, which turned up to be some great advice, my hair feels great. Down side I think I may need to wait a few more days to relax my hair to give my scalp time to heal. So ok here are my overload of pictures I took today.



OMG PAST BRA STRAP!!! On my way to MBL new goal is WL.



Protective Style for today

3 comments:

  1. LOVE IT and I remember when you could barely put it in a pony tail lmbo!!! So happy for your Journey.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol So true, I was so lost back then. Thank God I have found my way to beautiful hair! lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Could you give a step by step directions on how you do these styles. I love them

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

Meks Hair Info...

I am Relaxed and super excited about that choice. But I do stretch my relaxers every 6 to 8 months at the most.  What was your longest str...