Hair talk at night... Did you cover your hair?

✏Your super tired and all you want to do is get in bed. Stop! What about your hair? Remember the most important part of your hair journey is to protect your hair. Build a strong nightly routine, and try your best to stick to it. We will have our days when we just can't do I get that but please remember this " COVER YOUR HAIR!" You don't want to dry out your hair that can lead to a pile of problems that you don't want in the end. So go drag yourself out of bed and get your scarf, you will thank me in the morning. Ok that's my hair talk for tonight.
Mek💋😴

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Meks Hair Info...

I am Relaxed and super excited about that choice. But I do stretch my relaxers every 6 to 8 months at the most.  What was your longest str...