So How Short Was Your Hair Mek?

It was super short and badly damaged, that's how short.

I have had moments in my life where I was afraid to walk out the door with the state my hair was in. I would see all my classmates, and church friends hair looking amazing, but my hair just did not fit the bill. I began to just wear hair weaves to cover up the madness of my hair. For a long while I found peace in that, but I knew something had to change.

"2007" Super short and badly damaged....
"2005" I thought that ponytail was doing something...lol

To see my hair from then to now is more than amazing its a blessing!
"2011" God has been so good!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Meks Hair Info...

I am Relaxed and super excited about that choice. But I do stretch my relaxers every 6 to 8 months at the most.  What was your longest str...